What’s include with Barrel Sauna Kit
Our barrel saunas are precut and modular meaning that they simply fit together without any modification or carpentry skills required. This includes pre-built seats and floors that are built to the exact interior size of barrel sauna room that you order.
The assembly of a barrel sauna can be done with two people and takes about a day from start to finish. Simple tools such as a level and drill required to complete the installation. Exterior finish is recommended on the sauna so that the rich cedar color is preserved, otherwise it will turn to a silver grey color.
Include in your barrel sauna kit:
- 100% clear western red cedar construction material with Grade “A” rated cedar.
- 1 ½” thick front walls with door framed and rear wall with heater support
- Custom made sauna staves 1 ½” thick for the barrel construction
- Stainless steel sauna straps and fastening hardware
- Sauna cradle supports
- Insulated cedar sauna door with tempered glass window
- All stainless steel door hardware such as hinges
- Cedar door jams and casings
- Custom made seats in dual height configuration – hand sanded
- Sauna vent kit
- Cedar duck floor for warmth and dryness
- 100% surgical stainless steel sauna heater with mechanical build-in timer
- Hi Temperature sauna stones
- Complete installation instructions
- 5 year warranty
The entire sauna kit comes flat packed on a pallet and can be shipped anywhere in the world.